Haywood County Dental Clinic
The dental clinic sees patients of all ages. HOWEVER, at this time they are working under restrictions due to COVID-19 and they are basically doing exams and x-rays for emergency tooth aches.
There are several things to consider: MUST BE A RESIDENT OF HAYWOOD COUNTY
- If the patient is pregnant we will see them.
- If the person (any age) is in pain- we can see them and get an x-ray and evaluation and possibly antibiotic or extraction. (We try to get child tooth aches in for evaluation the same day).
- If it’s a child needing an exam for preschool/ head start/ kindergarten- we will see them.
- We can do denture repairs or start denture process.
- We can do evaluations for wisdom teeth- those extractions are referred to an oral surgeon
They are the only dental office in Haywood County that participates with adult dental Medicaid. They are able to see patients who do not have dental insurance on a sliding fee scale. Proof of household income is required.
Patients should call 828-452-6701 for additional information. They can do triage and offer resources ( for a broken tooth, filling that has come out, broken denture, crown that has come off) and can discuss the sliding fee scale.